Saturday, August 29, 2015

Lion Shifters!! Trusting Nat, Sanctuary Book 2 by @MeganSlayer #mm #lions #shifters

If you liked the first book in the Sanctuary Series, then you'll want the next part of the story. Now that Markas is out, Nat and Syd have to find a way to work together. Full of heat, heart and love, Trusting Nat is sure to please. I love the story and hope you do, too.

Trusting Nat       
Book 2 in the Sanctuary Series
Resplendence Publishing
M/M, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Voyeurism
Novella

The key to his humanity is finding his place in the pride.

Sydney came to Sanctuary believing he wasn’t anything other than the runt of the litter. Strengths? According to the others, he had none. But one special shifter seems to think otherwise—Nat. To bring out the brave side if Syd, he’ll need to trust.

Nat has always known he’s a beta. No question. He’s drawn to Syd and wants to find out if their existence at the Sanctuary should be more than platonic. When he and Syd are called upon to bring back more lions from the petting zoo, he not only sees Syd’s true potential, but realizes his true feelings for the fellow shifter.

Can these two shifters forge an alliance and grow together or will their heated experiments between the sheets be the end for them both?

Links:


Excerpt:
©Megan Slayer, 2015, All Rights Reserved
“I’m not sure who I’m attracted to either. I’m new at the same things as you.” Nat met Syd’s gaze and smiled. “I haven’t tried to experiment with anyone.”
“You haven’t?” Syd’s eyes widened. “But Axl said…”
“Axl is trying to establish his dominance. Markas is the alpha and Axl is trying to be the beta. He wants to be invaluable to Markas, but he also wants to keep the rest of us—you and me—beneath him. I don’t care. Why? Because I know I’m not at the top. I’m happy being in the middle.” He smiled again and eased his arm around Syd. “But you’re his brother and younger. He knows he can bully you. He might not call it that, but that’s what he’s doing. You’re not any less of a man or lion than he is and no, I haven’t fucked him. Haven’t kissed him, either.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah, oh.” He inhaled and breathed in the scent of Syd’s cologne. His lion growled within him and clawed at him. The animal wanted Syd. Nat licked his lips. The urge to kiss Syd overwhelmed him. A thought occurred to him. “We’re going to be needed in a couple of days when John and Markas save the next batch of lions. There could be females in the bunch, I don’t know. What I do know is that I’m attracted to you.”
“You do?” Syd’s voice broke and his eyebrows rose. His lips parted, but no other sound came out.
“Uh-huh.” Nat fought to stay level. Being so close to Syd knocked his senses inside out. He curled his fingers under Syd’s chin. “Since we’re both figuring things out, why don’t we do it together? You explore with me and I learn all about you.”
Syd’s breath feathered over Nat’s cheeks. Up close, Nat noticed the flecks of brown and green in Syd’s golden irises. God, the man was handsome.
“I—you want me?” Syd splayed his hand on Nat’s thigh. “Like the same way Markas and John are together?”
“Yes. We’ll figure out what we want. It’s a learning experience.” One he wanted to have over and over again with Syd. He tipped his head and brushed his lips over Syd’s. Just one touch wasn’t going to be enough. He needed so much more. He crushed his mouth against Syd’s, just as he’d seen Markas and John do. The moment he touched Syd’s lips, sparks shot through his body. Damn. How had he not tried this before? How had he not noticed Syd before? He nipped Syd’s bottom lip, then bumped noses with him. The fumbling and newness of the act spurred him on. They were learning together and he couldn’t get enough.
Nat moaned and Syd swallowed the sound. Being together like this pleased Nat. Although he craved another kiss from Syd, he broke the connection.
“Wow.” Syd caressed his fingertips over his mouth. “My lips are all tingly. Like I ate something really hot.”
“I know I did.” He rested his forehead against Syd’s. There would be so much more to learn along the way. Plenty of bumps and confusion as they realized their needs, but he welcomed whatever the future had in store. 

* * * * *

Megan Slayer - It's Always Fun to Squirm
Subscribe to our newsletter ~ http://ymlp.com/xgjmjumygmgj 

No comments: