Sunday, July 10, 2011

Whatcha reading?

I just picked up a new story that I've been dying to read!! Linda Wisdom is a new author for me and I hope to dig into this one soon. Have you read it?


A bewitching woman on a mission...

Feisty witch Maggie enjoys her work as a paranormal law enforcement officer-that is, until she's assigned to protect a teenager with major attitude and plenty of Mayan enemies. Maggie's never going to survive this assignment without the help of a half-fire demon who makes her smolder...

A hotter-than-sin hero with an agenda...

Declan is proprietor of an underground club and busy demon portal. No way he'll allow his demon race to be blamed for the malicious acts of some crazy evil Mayans. But he's already got his hands full when the sexy witch offers him a challenge he can't refuse...

I'm always looking for new paranormal romance reads, so whatcha reading? What's good? What's hot? What am I missing out on??

2 comments:

Lois Carroll said...

Have you read The Key by Lois Carroll? You won't want to stop reading until you're done. She writes with characters that make you care.

Stacey said...

Awesome!! I'll check her out! Thanks!!