Sunday, June 5, 2011

Remembering what's important....

It's pretty hard to believe that it hasn't even been a year since I was first published, and I have eighteen books out now. Clearly, I have a busy muse, but sometimes one needs to put their foot down and refuse to work. This is one of those times.

As any mom knows, we all live a crazy life, busy days, and it's so easy to get caught up in it all. But sometimes, you just have to remember what really matters. And that for me right now is spending time with the hubby. For the last week we've been in the Riveria Maya just being hubby and wife, instead of mom and dad. Here is a little about what we are doing...

Our hotel. Sigh, right?!


Things we plan on doing...

Lounging on the beach and reading...(and maybe drinking one or two margarita's)

Visiting Tulum - The Mayan Ruins


Things we won't be doing...

There is only one thing I refuse to do and that's snorkeling! Yes, I know it's beautiful, but I went snorkling on our honeymoon, and it didn't work out so well. I not only almost drowned my husband but also the tour guide. Everything was amazing...until I saw the eel, then it was game over. If I want to see fish, I'll go to an aquarium where there is a thick piece of glass separating us! :)


Next week, I'll post our pictures from our trip and share our fun vacation, kid free, in total bliss!


No comments: