Sunday, August 29, 2010

Will it be a five star???

Happy Sunday!! I’m so glad to share with you all that I’ve decided to start doing reviews here at Paranormal Romantics on my blog day.

What does this mean?

It means you’ll get to hear about books before you buy them, which is always a good thing. And don’t worry if yours is one I’m going to review. I love reading―love all types of stories―so my reviews probably won’t be too harsh :)

But that’s not saying I won’t be truthful. I’d feel bad if it wasn’t. Misleading readers is something I will not do.

As authors, we all cringed when reading a review of our books. Truthfully, for me anyways, I always expect the worse. Whenever it’s a good review, I’m beaming and a little bit shocked. When there’s a negative, which there ALWAYS is, I’m not blind to the problem. I think as an author it would be silly to get angry―curse the reviewer―because in the end it’s their opinion. Personally, I see the review as a way to grow and strengthen up my writing. Learn from it and move on.

My point here―don‘t throw stones at the reviewer :) (meaning me)

That all being said, I’m really excited about this and can’t wait to share new stories with you all!!!

No comments: