Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cover Artist Spotlight: Natalie Winters

Natalie Winters has a vocational commercial art degree, an associates in art, and a BS degree.

She does freelance work for Samhain Publishing, Loose ID, Total E-Bound, and Sapphire Blue Publishing.

Natalie also does bookmarks, biz cards, display boards, websites, and covers for authors.

Some of my favorite covers are:

Natalie also won the prestigious Ariana Overton Award (Ari) for Best Cover Art in 2009!
Natalie Winters is also a pseudonym of writer Mandy M. Roth.

5 comments:

Rebecca Royce said...

Beautiful covers. She's so incredibly talented!

J Hali Steele said...

Nice cover art, and there is one with a man--a REAL man. Hair, I see hair on his chest! Woo Hoo!

Annie Nicholas said...

I've read some of those books!

Unknown said...

Hi Annie, J Hali & Rebecca!
Thank you for the comments!
I really like Natalie/Mandy's covers.
:)

Mandy M Roth said...

Thanks so much!

I really love the creative outlet that doing cover art provides me. Its always nice "down time" from writing. :)