Monday, June 1, 2009

How's everybody doing?

I’m J. Hali Steele. Welcome. Come on in and grab a cup of tea. I write erotic paranormal romances. You’ll be able to cuddle up with cats and hear wolves howl at the moon. There will be vamps and a few tramps - all for your delight. I’ll even be throwing in a free read now and then, so get out your oven mitts.

I’m happy to be here with four other talented and sassy ladies. We intend to make your visit an exciting one. We’ll mix a variety of fun and mayhem that we hope will make you come back for more. I’ll be blogging on Fridays and I have a few furry surprises in store for everyone as well as some ‘hot’ topics.

Meanwhile, take a cookie, have a seat and stay for awhile. We won’t bite – at least not on the first day *grins*. It’s going to be a blast. And don’t forget – Growl and roar-it’s okay to let the beast out.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, J! Told you I'd make it. The blog looks great! I wish it much success!

Liena Ferror

J Hali Steele said...

Thanks, Liena, glad you stopped by. We're going to have some fun times!

Chandra Ryan said...

Hello, J Hali! So great to meet you. I love howling wolves and cookies so I can't wait to read the posts.

J Hali Steele said...

Hi Chandra, we've got some good things in store for everyone. I even hope to 'interview' a few of those howlers on Fridays LOL. Should be fun. Glad you stopped by.

Linda said...

Very nice blog! I just dropped by to wish you lots of success!

Chiron said...

Lovely Blog! Wishing you many readers and lots of fun. *grin*

Happy Opening!

Smiles,
Chiron O'Keefe
The Write Soul: www.chironokeefe.blogspot.com

J Hali Steele said...

Desiree and Chiron, thanks for the good wishes. Keep an eye on us. We're planning lots of summer fun!

Teirney Medeiros said...

Finally made it over here, morning sickness had me down all day. Anyhow, this is awesome, love the vamp teeth. Nice touch. I think you girls are doing a very awesome thing and I like the playful tone. I'll be back for more later. Is it alright if I just have saltines? They seem to help more than cookies. Oh, and peppermint tea.

J Hali Steele said...

Aww! Teirney, it gets better really. But yes, saltines and gingerale is supposed to be good too. Thank you for coming by. You're awesome. Stay away from the cookies, LOL the sugar is a killer.