Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun with a Free Read

Good Manic Monday to all. Did you have a good weekend? Are you well rested and ready to start the work week? Mine was hectic and I'm in need of a little fun.

I enjoyed writing Night at the Office and loved having the opportunity to share it. I want to produce another short story free read with a paranormal theme. Ideas and characters keep popping into my head but I thought it would be nice to get some feedback. What would you like to read?

This will be fun! Make your choices in the polls on the sidebar. We'll see where the votes lead us and what I can come with from those results. I hope to have it up before the end of the summer. I’ve a bag full of interesting conflicts to throw at them depending on what you choose.

Sorry, my original post poll function didn't work. It should be functioning now.

2 comments:

J Hali Steele said...

Now tell me what's wrong with a selkie and a mermaid? Love the poll, Annie, and can't wait to see the outcome and the resulting read.

Annie Nicholas said...

LOL I can't wait to see it too. You know me always pushing at the limits.